ONEPLUS 3T 64GB DUAL SIM GUNMETAL
The OnePlus 3T stays true to our Never Settle approach. Impressive specs mean nothing if you don’t have a great experience every time you pick up your phone. The OnePlus 3T delivers the best user experience, thanks to the latest hardware upgrades and carefully tested software enhancements. It was developed with care, craftsmanship and in collaboration with our community.
A DAY’S POWER IN HALF AN HOUR
Dash Charge is faster, safer, cooler - and simply better - than any other fast charging technology available today. Unlike other technologies, charging speeds remain consistent even while gaming, live-streaming or demanding activities. The new 3400 mAh battery features a 13% increase in capacity over the OnePlus 3, so your phone has enough juice to take you through the day and beyond.
PLAY MORE, DO MORE, STORE MORE
The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 (2.35 GHz) runs even the most demanding apps and games with enhanced performance. Thanks to 6GB of RAM, the OnePlus 3T can juggle countless tasks without slowing down. Internal storage of up to 128GB means running out of space is a thing of the past. We took no short-cuts on our way to a device that performs as well in practice as it benchmarks.
SNAP TO IMPRESS
Lightning-fast shutter speed, snappy autofocus, and intelligent software combine to create unmatched smartphone camera experience. Every shot taken with our 16 MP rear camera is sharp and crisp, thanks to cutting-edge noise reduction and improved stabilization technologies. A new 16 MP front camera allows you to capture every moment at every angle.
STYLE BUILT TO LAST
The OnePlus 3T challenges modern smartphone aesthetics with its minimalist all-metal build and bold Gunmetal color. Carefully engineered using a premium space-grade aluminum alloy, the OnePlus 3T has the resilience to go with its sleek design.
NEW AND IMPROVED SOFTWARE
The OnePlus 3T features the most refined version of OxygenOS yet. It makes the most of Android’s core functionalities while adding a slew of customization options. The result is an OS that is just as light and customizable as stock Android, while building on a couple of key areas to improve your experience. We work with our community to ensure every update is shaped by your feedback.
- System: OxygenOS based on Android™ Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Quad Core, Kryo™: 2x 2.35 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz | Adreno™ 530
- Memory: Internal: 64GB | 6GB LPDDR4
- Display: 5.5” Optic AMOLED 1080p Full HD | 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi)
- Camera: Sony IMX 298 Sensor 16MP f/2.0 | Front: Samsung 3P8SP Sensor 16MP f/2.0
- SIM Type: Dual nano-SIM
- Network: GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz | LTE: Bands 1/2/4/5/7/8/12/17/30
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | Bluetooth® 4.2 | NFC Enabled
- Connection: USB 2.0, Type-C | 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass
- Battery: 3,400mAh (non-removable) | Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Model: A3000 (US)
- Weight: 158g
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm
We Also Recommend