LOGITECH LOGI DOCK DOCKING STATION
All-in-one docking station with meeting controls and speakerphone.
THE WORK-FROM-HOME SUPERHERO
Working from home shouldn’t be a compromise. Logi Dock is an all-in-one docking station that simplifies home office setup, reduces desktop clutter, and helps remote workers feel more productive. Certified for leading video conferencing platforms and easy to set up, Logi Dock connects everything in one tidy unit that replaces the need for extra peripherals and eliminates a tangle of cables and wires.
UNCLUTTER YOUR DESKTOP
Work freely. Logi Dock connects and charges up to five USB peripherals and up to two monitors, replaces unneeded chargers and power cords, and makes desktop clutter disappear. Working seamlessly with leading calling platforms, Logi Dock streamlines your home office so you can work more productively.
HEAR & BE HEARD CLEARLY
When you want to switch the audio from Logi Dock’s speakerphone to your personal audio, simply turn on your Zone Wireless (Plus) headset or insert your Zone True Wireless earbuds. Logi Dock intelligently makes the switch.
ADD MUSIC TO YOUR WORKDAY
If music is your ideal work companion, indulge your preferences with small but mighty speakers that deliver immersive, stereophonic audio, a powerful bass line you can hear, and volume you can crank way up. Enjoy your favorite tunes distortion-free, carefully balanced, and crystal clear.
Take control of your desk with one simple solution that connects your devices, powers your laptop up to 100W, and reduces the number of chargers, cables, and adapters. Attach up to five USB peripherals via USB-A and USB-C, and up to two monitors via HDMI and DisplayPort. Pair to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® to stream audio.
UPGRADE LOGI DOCK WITH TUNE
Logi Tune is the app that takes Logi Dock from great to exceptional. By syncing your calendar with Logi Dock, Tune makes it easy to stay on top of your day, get informed of upcoming appointments, and quickly join your meetings with the press of a button.
SUPPORT WORK FROM ANYWHERE WITH SYNC
Whether employees are in the office, at home, or somewhere else, Sync device management software helps everyone stay connected by letting you ensure their Logitech video collaboration devices are healthy and up to date.
CERTIFIED FOR CONFIDENCE
Logi Dock is certified for Microsoft Teams, Google Meet™, Google Voice™, Zoom™, and Tencent Meeting so it works seamlessly with your video conferencing platforms. It’s also compatible with common calling applications across most platforms and operating systems within your IT ecosystem. And because it’s simple for employees to set up, you can deploy Logi Dock with confidence to your remote and hybrid workforce.
BETTER TOGETHER WITH LOGITECH
Logitech’s collaboration products are designed to play nicely together (with minimal supervision). Create a wireless workspace with Logi Dock by directly pairing Zone wireless products, and connecting any Logi Bolt–enabled keyboard and mouse with a Logi Bolt receiver. This frees up USB ports for other devices, like your webcam.
ONE DOCK, MANY PLACES
Logi Dock is elegantly designed for any modern workspace, whether in an open space at home, a private office, or a focus room.
100W POWER DELIVERY
Charge your PC or Mac through Logi Dock’s USB-C upstream port, which delivers up to 100W of power while safely charging laptops requiring 85W or less. No need to carry around a power adapter anymore!
NO DRIVERS REQUIRED
Logi Dock uses USB-C with DisplayPort, which natively connects to external monitors and supports dual displays. No need to install drivers or other software as with DisplayLink.
- Number of Displays Supported: 2
- Monitor ports: 1 x HDMI v. 2.0 (Support up to 4K, i.e. 3840 x 2160 @60Hz HDR) | 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 (Support up to 4K, i.e. 3840 x 2160 @60Hz HDR)
- Peripheral ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) with 4.5W charging | 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps) with 7.5W fast charging | 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) with 4.5W charging | 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) with 7.5W fast charging | 1 x Bluetooth Sync button
- Speaker: Frequency Response: 60Hz-20KHz | Driver size: 2.17 in (55 mm) | Support automatic audio switching
- Microphones: Beamforming mic array with six mics | Frequency Response: 65Hz-8KHz
- Certifications: Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Google Voice, Zoom, and Tencent Meeting
- Compatible with: Windows 10 or later, macOS 11 or later, or Chrome™ based computer with Alt Mode, iOS or Android™ Bluetooth enabled devices
- Cables Included: 1 x power cable - 5 ft, 1 x power cable - 5.6 ft, 1 x USB-C to USB-C cable - 3.3 ft
- Weight: 942g
We Also Recommend