GOOGLE NEST SECURE ALARM SYSTEM STARTER KIT
TOUGH ON BAD GUYS. EASY ON YOU
Meet the Nest Secure alarm system.
A WHOLE NEW KIND OF SECURITY
Most security systems are designed around intruders. But you’re not an intruder. Nest Secure is easy to live with. And it’s only tough when you need it to be.
Alarm, keypad, and motion sensor with Google Assistant built in.
The sensor that looks out for doors, windows and rooms.
The easiest way to arm and disarm. Without a passcode.
Know what’s happening at home from anywhere.
EASY WAYS TO ARM AND DISARM
You can arm and disarm with the Nest app from anywhere.¹ Tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard as you come and go. Or just ask your Google Assistant to arm for you. You can also enter a passcode on Nest Guard’s keypad. (But only if you like passcodes.)
NO STRESSFUL COUNTDOWNS, LOUD BEEPS, OR RUSHING OUT THE DOOR
You can choose how much time you need to arm or disarm before the alarm goes off – up to 5 minutes. For doors you use most, you might give yourself more time. For doors you hardly use, you can set No Delay so the alarm goes off instantly when it opens. And if you forget to arm, you’ll get a Remind Me alert on your phone.
TAG, YOU’RE IN
Give Nest Tag to family or people you trust. Set a schedule to let someone in at certain times, like your dog walker. And don’t worry if you lose one. You can easily disable it in the Nest app.
ONE SENSOR CAN SENSE TWO THINGS
Stick Nest Detect on a window, and you’ll know when it opens. Stick it on a wall, and it senses motion in a room. And when you stick it on a door, it can sense both motion and open/close. You can turn motion detection on and off in the Nest app.
AND IT CAN DO MORE THAN SENSE
Nest Detect looks out for your family, whether you’re home or away. When your kids run out the door to the backyard, you’ll hear an open tone. When you need to leave early and the house is armed, Quiet Open keeps the alarm silent while you open the door. Pathlight helps you find your way in the dark. And Dog Pass keeps your small pooch from setting off the alarm.
ALWAYS KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING AT HOME
If the alarm goes off, you’ll get a security alert on your phone.¹ Check the free Nest app to see what triggered the alarm – either a door or window opened or someone entered a room. Then you can call the police or your emergency contacts.
NEST CAM SPOTS THEM RED-HANDED
Outdoor Nest Cams can deter intruders from even breaking in. And if they do, indoor Nest Cams spot them in the act. With a Nest Aware subscription, you can even make a video clip to send to the police. (sold separately)
- 3 security levels include alarm off, home and guarding, and away and guarding
- Security alerts let you know what triggered an alarm, giving you the option to call the police or an emergency contact
- No Rush feature enables you to arm and disarm the alarm at your own pace, with a friendly voice alerting you to how much time you have left
- Remind Me alerts enable you to arm your system directly from your smartphone
- Tamper detection
- Detects include two replaceable coin batteries
- Dog pass ensures that your dog doesn't set off the motion sensors and alarm
- Support for up to 30 Detect devices
- Tags are suitable for children, family members, dog walkers, babysitters, or anyone who requires access to your secured home
- Tags can be disabled if they get lost or stolen
- Support for up to 10 Tag devices
- Tags are IP57-rated water- and drop-resistant
- Optional Nest Pro installation is available for those who don't want to install the system themselves
- Free Nest app for mobile viewing and control from iOS and Android devices, with Nest Aware available separately via subscription
- Color: White
- Sensors: Nest Guard | Motion sensing (90° field of view to 10 ft), Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Temperature, Humidity
- Sensors: Nest Detect | Motion (54° field of view up to 15 ft), Ambient light, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Tamper detection switch, Temperature, Humidity
- Sensors: Nest Tag | NFC Tag
- Battery: Nest Guard | Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 12-hour battery backup
- Battery: Nest Detect | One CR123 3V lithium battery (included)
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.35A
- Wireless: Nest Guard | 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported | Bluetooth Low Energy | NFC
- Weather Resistance: Nest Guard and Nest Detect are for indoor use only | Nest Tag is water resistant
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Nest Guard
- 2m USB cable
- Power adapter
- Power adapter securing bracket
- Two Nest Detect sensors (required CR123 batteries included)
- Two open/close magnets
- Two flat mounting brackets
- Two corner mounting brackets, adhesive strips and mounting screws
- Two Nest Tags
- Quick start card
- User’s guide
We Also Recommend