AMAZON ECHO AUTO
TAKE ALEXA ON THE ROAD. YOUR VOICE IS IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT
Just ask Alexa to play music, continue your Audible audiobook, check your calendar, find nearby businesses, or make calls. With 8 microphones, Echo Auto even hears you over road noise. Echo Auto starts up in seconds, works through your car speakers, and uses your existing smartphone plan.
HOW DOES ECHO AUTO WORK?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through your phone's Alexa app and plays through your car's speakers via Bluetooth or auxiliary input. Each time you start your car make sure your phone's volume is up and set your car stereo to the correct input. Then say “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask.
HANDS-FREE NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Echo Auto uses the Alexa app to access your favorite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, artist, or station from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With TuneIn and iHeartRadio, listen to local radio stations or thousands more from around the world. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Plus, stream podcasts, listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Jeopardy!, 20 Questions, and more.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DRIVE
Echo Auto lets you update to-do lists, set reminders, or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. Ask Alexa to make a restaurant reservation. Use Drop In to connect with compatible Echo devices at home or send an Announcement that you’re on your way. Alexa can even help you make calls.
LET ALEXA BE YOUR COPILOT
With location-based features, Echo Auto helps you get to where you’re going. Just ask for directions and Alexa connects to supported apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze on your phone. You can also ask Alexa to find nearby gas stations, check traffic, and more.
ALEXA HAS SKILLS
With over 80,000 skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you play roadtrip games like HeadsUp!, find the cheapest gas with GasBuddy, get help parking with ParkWhiz or ParkBob, or even get roadside assistance with Urgent.ly. Just say, “Alexa, let’s go on a road trip,” to explore skills.
- Add Alexa to your car - Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car speakers via Bluetooth or auxiliary input. Includes Dash Mount.
- Designed for the road - With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio - Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to play Audible audiobooks, listen to podcasts, or stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, or radio stations from around the world with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask - Use your voice to play music, check the news, open the garage door, find the nearest gas station, and more.
- Do more with your voice - Make calls, set reminders, add items to your shopping and to-do lists, or manage your calendar.
- Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter.
- Set location-based routines - Alexa can automatically start a series of actions when you leave the office or get home.
- Ask for directions - Alexa can start navigation on your phone with supported apps like Waze, Google Maps, and Apple Maps. Not compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
We Also Recommend