GOOGLE NEST HELLO VIDEO DOORBELL WIRELESS (2021) ASH GRAY
KNOW MORE. ON ANY DOOR
The battery-powered video doorbell with smarts to detect important activity
NO MORE GUESSING WITH SMART ALERTS
The Nest Doorbell can tell the difference between people, packages, animals, and vehicles. The alerts help you know what’s relevant to you. And with Nest Aware, you’ll get notified when a familiar face is at the door.
Unlike some other video doorbells, the Nest Doorbell is designed with a vertical field of view. A 3:4 ratio means you can see people from head to toe, and packages left on the ground.
SEE CLEARLY, DAY OR NIGHT
HDR helps with bright, high-contrast light at all times and night vision gives you a clear image of what matters, even in low light and darkness.
CHECK IN LIVE OR LOOK BACK IN TIME
Stay in the know about what’s happening or catch up after, even if you miss an alert.
SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING
Know what’s happening at your front door. You can check up on things whenever you want, from anywhere at all times.
KNOW WHAT YOU MISSED
If you miss a notification, you can go back and see what happened. You get 3 hours of free event video history,3 and up to 60 days of event video history with Nest Aware. Whether you choose battery or wired installation, the Nest Doorbell (battery) cannot continuously record 24/7 video history. Google Nest offers other cameras and a wired-only doorbell that can record 24/7 video history with a Nest Aware Plus subscription.
TALK TO WHO’S THERE, EVEN WHEN YOU’RE NOT
Talk and listen to visitors through the built-in speaker and microphone.
GET THE DOOR, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE
Respond to someone at the door when they arrive or choose from a menu of pre-set responses.
WIRE-FREE TO WORK WITH ANY DOOR
The Nest Doorbell is battery powered, so it’s easy to install. Pair with Nest Mini4 to get an audible chime, or choose the wired installation to get your existing chime.
CHOOSE HOW YOU CHIME
How you hear your doorbell chime will depend on how you install the Nest Doorbell. Wire-free installation: If you install using battery power, you’ll get an alert on your phone, and on your Google Assistant-enabled speakers or displays when someone rings the doorbell. Wired installation: You can also connect the Nest Doorbell to your doorbell wires and hear your existing chime when someone rings the doorbell.
DON’T MISS A THING WITH A FREE TRIAL OF NEST AWARE
A Nest Aware subscription helps you get more out of your device.6 Get up to 60 days of video history. Subscriptions start at just $6 a month for all Nest cameras, speakers, and displays in your home. Get a free trial to start.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The Nest Doorbell uses encrypted video, two-step verification, and enhanced security through your Google Account to help protect your family’s privacy. And a green LED light lets you know when the camera is processing or streaming video.
- 960 x 1280 Resolution at 30 fps
- Up to 10' of Night Vision
- 145° Diagonal Field of View
- Mic & Speaker for 2-Way Talk
- PIR Motion & Proximity Sensor
- Two-Way Audio with Noise Cancellation
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Can be Battery or Hardwired for Power
- Works with Google Assistant
- IP54-Rated Dust & Water Protection
- Camera: 1/3-inch | 1.3-megapixel color sensor | 6x digital zoom | 3:4 aspect ratio
- Field of View: 145° diagonal
- Video: HD, 960 x 1280 pixels, up to 30 FPS | 24/7 live view | Night vision | HDR | H.264 encoding
- Video History: The Nest Doorbell (battery) includes 3-hour event video history. You can upgrade to 30 days of event video history with a Nest Aware subscription, or 60 days of event video history with Nest Aware Plus. However, whether you choose battery or wired installation, the Nest Doorbell (battery) cannot continuously record 24/7 video history. Google Nest offers other cameras and wired doorbells that can record 24/7 video history with a Nest Aware Plus subscription.
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone | Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Lights: White LED status light ring | RGB LED status light
- Sensors: PIR (motion and proximity sensor) | Magnetometer
- Night Vision: See up to 10 feet | 4 850 nm infrared LEDs with IR cut filter
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) Wi-Fi | WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3 encryption supported | Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Security: On-device machine learning | Secure boot | Automatic security updates | TLS/SSL with 128-bit AES
- Power: Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 6 Ah, 3.65V | Or use existing wiring for chime and recharging | Voltage: 8–24VAC | Power: 10VA | Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Battery installation: If you choose battery installation for your Nest Doorbell (battery), you can get a notification on your phone and on your Google Assistant–enabled speakers and displays when someone presses the button. Your existing wired doorbell chime will not ring.
- Wired installation: If you choose the optional wired installation for your Nest Doorbell (battery) by connecting it to your existing doorbell wires (8 to 24VAC, 10 VA, 50/60Hz transformer), your existing wired doorbell chime can ring when someone presses the button. You can also get a notification on your phone and on your Google Assistant–enabled speakers and displays.
- Operating Temperature: –40° to 104°F (–20°C to 40°C)
- Weather Resistance: Weather resistant IP54 | Relative humidity range (20% to 85%)
- Sustainable Materials: The Nest Doorbell (battery) is sustainably designed with 45% recycled content across its plastic parts.
- Dimensions: 46 x 24.1 x 160 mm
- Weight: 206 g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 Nest Doorbell
- 1 Base plate
- Release tool
- 2 Wall anchors
- 2 Wall screws
- Wire connector
- 20° wedge
- Wedge screws
- Charging cable (3 feet)
- Quick start guide
We Also Recommend