GOOGLE STADIA CONTROLLER CLEARLY WHITE
INTRODUCING THE STADIA CONTROLLER
Pick up and play. The Stadia Controller is the best way to play games on Stadia across screens. You can use it to take control of games on TVs through Wi-FI. Stadia Controller wireless support for laptops, desktops, and select tablets and phones is coming in 2020.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Give the gift that lets you play across screens.
ONE PLACE FOR ALL THE WAYS WE PLAY
Stadia is an all-new gaming platform that lets you play high-quality video games across TVs, laptops, desktops, and select tablets and phones – anywhere you have Wi-Fi.
NO WAITING FOR GAME DOWNLOADS
Stadia streams directly to the screens on your favorite devices. It just works.
WANT TO PLAY?
Stadia supports gorgeous high resolution gameplay ranging from 720p to 4K. To play games in HD, you’ll need at least a 10Mbps connection. For 4K, you’ll want at least 35Mbps.
PLAY YOUR FAVORITE GAMES WITHOUT A CONSOLE
Purchase the latest hit games and Stadia exclusives, and play them across screens you already own.
* Google Chromecast Ultra required for TV play.
* Stadia is compatible with Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, and Pixel 3a XL devices.
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connectivity
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 (BLE)
- Headset jack: 3.5mm headset jack for headsets with or without microphone
- USB: USB-C™ port for charging, wired gameplay, and accessories such as USB-C headsets. HID-compliant
- Google Assistant: Button and microphone
- Battery: Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery
We Also Recommend