MICROSOFT SURFACE DOCK
GET RIGHT TO WORK
Surface Dock instantly transforms your ultraportable Surface into a desktop PC. Simply plug in the Surface Connect cable to charge your device and access external monitors, a keyboard, mouse, and more. Find your perfect viewing angle, or position your device to take advantage of the robust pen capabilities. Surface Dock was built to boost your productivity.
ALL THE PORTS YOU NEED
With two high-definition video ports, a gigabit Ethernet port, four high-speed USB 3.0 ports, and an audio output, you’ve got all the connections you need in a sleek, compact design so you can do your best work.
LIGHTNING FAST WITH MINIMALIST DESIGN
Surface Dock uses Surface Connect technology, which enables high-speed transfer of video, audio, and data over a single cable, keeping your desk clutter-free. It also has a Gigabit Ethernet port giving you a fast, reliable connection to your network.
Surface Dock is quick and easy to set up since it’s plug-and-play. Attach your peripherals to Surface Dock and then attach the magnetic Surface Connect cable to your device. It’s that easy.
- 2x Mini Display Ports, 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1x Audio out port
- Magnetic Surface Connect Cable. Transform your Surface into a desktop PC by plugging in your Dock with the SurfaceConnect cable
- High-Speed Data Transfering
- Compatible with Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Book, Surface Book 2 and Surface Go.
We Also Recommend