AMAZON ECHO DOT (2022) CHARCOAL
OUR BEST-SOUNDING ECHO DOT YET
Echo Dot features improved speaker quality, delivering clearer vocals and deeper bass for rich vibrant sound. Just ask Alexa to play music, podcasts, and audiobooks and enjoy a dynamic audio experience anywhere in your home.
SMALL SIZE, BIG POSSIBILITIES
Our most popular smart speaker features a sleek design and improved audio for vibrant sound anywhere in your home. With Echo Dot, you can stay on track with help from Alexa, control compatible smart home devices and start routines with your motion.
ALEXA IS HAPPY TO HELP
Make your life easier at home. Alexa is ready to help throughout the day with weather and news updates, hands-free timers and reminders, answers to your questions, and can even tell you jokes.
START ROUTINES WITH YOUR MOTION
Paired with compatible light bulbs, thermostats, and more, Echo Dot lets you control your smart home using your voice, motion or indoor temperature. Create routines to turn on lights or play music at a scheduled time or when you walk into a room.
TAP TO PAUSE MUSIC OR SNOOZE ALARMS
With a simple tap you can pause a song, end a call, or stop a timer. Need a few extra minutes of sleep? Just tap to snooze.
ECHO DOT + ANOTHER ECHO
Fill your home with music using compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
ECHO DOT + FIRE TV
Watch TV with immersive sound when you set up Alexa Home Theater with compatible devices.
ECHO DOT + EERO WIFI ROUTER
Extend your wifi coverage and say goodbye to drop-offs and buffering with eero Built-in on a compatible eero network.
WHAT'S NEW WITH THIS GENERATION?
- Improved audio experience for clearer vocals, deeper bass, and vibrant sound
- New LED display shows you the weather, song titles, and more when you ask.
- Keep your home comfortable by creating routines with new temperature sensor
- eero Built-in – add up to 1,000 sq ft of wifi coverage to a compatible eero network
- Wifi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks.
- Amazon Sidewalk: A shared network that can simplify Echo device setup and can help your device reconnect to your wifi router when you update your password or network name. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth to provide these services to you and your neighbors, and is enabled on your device unless you have previously disabled the setting. You can disable Sidewalk at anytime.
- Smart Home Protocols: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- eero Built-in: Your wifi network must use a compatible eero router and your Echo device must stay in range of a compatible eero device. You will need to link your eero and Amazon accounts and manage eero Built-in from the eero mobile application to use this feature. eero Built-in compatible Echo devices support up to 1,000 sq. ft. of additional coverage, speeds up to 100 Mbps, and 10 or fewer connected devices. Actual performance can vary and certain eero, Echo, or Alexa features may be incompatible with eero Built-in.
- Size: 100mm x 100mm x 89 mm
- Weight: 304g
- Generation: Echo Dot (5th Gen) - 2022 release
We Also Recommend